Another side effect of our current climate is with creative professionals that might need to make changes in their careers or look for new opportunities. AIGA San Antonio wants to help by connecting designers with local design leaders to help them position themselves strongly in the search for a new opportunity. Let’s round up those portfolios for a virtual review on Saturday, October 24th, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Review sessions are 25 minutes during which creatives will be paired up with other professionals to show and talk about their work and receive guidance. Our experienced reviewers will provide honest feedback on design work and suggestions to help sharpen portfolio presentations.
Registration Closes October 19, 2020
- Your portfolio should be digital (Any format works, but here are some options: PDF, Behance, website, scans)
- You will be able to share your screen or a link during the Zoom event.
- No need to download Zoom (on desktop) or even sign up for an account (Zoom web client)
- We are taking all the precautions to make this Zoom meeting a safe one for everyone.Webcam encouraged (the face-to-face experience is still important)
- Reviews will be 25 minutes each
- Take screenshots and post to social media and tag @aiga_sa #portfolioRodeo (Insta, Facebook, Twitter)
- Giving and receiving reviews can be tough, here’s some good advice for both sides of the screen
Event Agenda and Zoom Setup
Are you a designer with 5+ years of experience wanting to be a reviewer?
Become a Reviewer
Special Accommodations and Questions
If you need special accommodations or have any questions about the event, please send us an email or message us on social. ( Insta, Facebook, Twitter )
This virtual portfolio review is a pilot and details may change as the event evolves and finalizes, we’ll absolutely keep you informed