The Discovery Workshop is the first installment of a series focused on helping creatives acquire and sharpen Design Thinking skills.
Join Frank Duran of Boxes and Arrows, LLC as he shares best practices and facilitates exercises centered around the development of effective Interview Guides and conducting valuable User Interviews enabling designers to truly understand the problems and the people they are designing for.
What you can expect to learn:
- The value of User Interviews when practicing Design Thinking methodology
- Best Pratices when creating an Interview Guide
- Best Practices for conducting User Interviews
What you can expect to do:
- Develop an Interview Guide with feedback from other creatives
- Conduct User Interviews and learn about the different roles of interviewing with “hands-on” exercises
Refreshments will be provided by TekSystems
*space is limited
The Impact Series presented by AIGA San Antonio is a series of workshops focused on helping San Antonio creatives acquire and sharpen their Design Thinking skills.