The AIGA Women Lead Initiative (WLI) is committed to empowering women in the creative industry and advancing the vital discourse on issues facing professional women today without generalizing or segregating women creatives. Instead, we aim to address persistent biases and inequities inclusively and constructively through programming around three goals:
- Celebrate the achievements of women in design.
- Cultivate awareness of gender-related issues, while building knowledge and leadership skills.
- Connect by facilitating relationships within and beyond the design industry.
AIGA San Antonio invites our community to help us shape WLI opportunities for our chapter.
We’re getting started with an open community forum where we’ll collaborate and have candid discussions to define the unique challenges women face in the creative work environment.
The outcomes will guide us in developing programming and exploring ways to address these issues and opportunities, grow as individuals and support each other.
Please join us in shaping the future of the Women Lead Initiative in San Antonio!
Who should Attend:
- Professionals interested in supporting women in leadership.
- People of all genders who are engaged in their community and interested in being part of the conversation.
This event is FREE and open to the public